Secretary & Personal Assistant
– Organize and schedule meetings
– Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
– Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members
– Maintain office correspondence, including franking and receiving post, crafting routine electronic correspondence, and maintaining a social media presence
– Manage the diaries and schedules of the Executive.
– Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange meeting agendas
– Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
– Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments.
– Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management
– Prepare and deliver monthly report